Wedding Catering - Overview
Weddings Top 10
(How we do weddings)
See our Weddings
- Create a menu that tells a story. Perhaps inspired by your first date, your heritage, a favourite dish, a favourite restaurant,
a funny story or a special meal you shared together on holiday.
- It's all about lavish and opulent feasting menus designed to make a statement. Get your guests sharing and interacting.
- Over dressed 'cordon bleu' presentations are dated and naff. We prefer natural but elegant plating. No swoshes. No swirls.
- Fire up the BBQ! We love marinating and barbecuing whole lamb racks, lobsters, whole beef fillets and baby chickens to share.
- Go for a light but satisfying menu. Bloated guests crashing before the party starts is not a good look.
- Start the party with exciting canapés and sensational drinks. Goodbye frozen mini burgers. Hello sbagliato.
- Offer late night treats to soak up the booze from a street food stand. Tacos, sliders, salt beef bagels and gourmet hot dogs.
- Style it out with stylish and beautiful staff.
- Enjoy a tasting. This shouldn't cost you the earth.
- Be brave with your menu choices. It's better to have an exciting and memorable meal than one that's dull with mass appeal.